In today's technological society, all businesses process personal information. The new methods of storing, analyzing and collecting this data have resulted in significant commercial value.
At the same time, digitalisation has significantly tightened the regulations in this area, and the requirements for handling and documentation to safeguard the individual's privacy have become considerably stricter.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in assisting and advising national and international clients in privacy matters.
We can assist with:
- Mapping whether your business is compliant in accordance with current regulations
- Preparation of GDPR documentation
- Data Processor Agreements and Statements of Consent
- Advice on employer control measures
- Establishing internal routines and internal control
- License application and notifications to the Data Inspectorate