Jan CH Endresen began as a lawyer in Gram, Hambro & Garman on December 1, 2012, after a long career in finance and insurance, where he held leading positions. Most recently, he was CEO. in Storebrand International, which went on the stock exchange under the name Oslo Reinsurance ASA. Prior to that, he headed a legal department for several years in Storebrand's investment department.
As a lawyer, he worked for seven years in Wikborg & Rein, three of which worked in New York and Rotterdam, where he mainly worked with maritime law and financing of ships and drilling rigs.
Jan has held a number of board positions in companies at home and abroad and taught the board role and board responsibility at the Insurance Academy / BI.
- Partner - Gram, Hambro & Garman 2012
- Managing Director - Oslo Reinsurance Company ASA (ex Storebrand International Insurance Co. AS) 1994-2010
- Leader - Storebrand Investment Management AS, legal department 1991-1994
- Managing Director - The financing companies Heimdal and Norsk Kausjon AS 1983-1991
- Bank manager - Kreditkassen, international financing 1981-1983
- Deputy. dir. - The Insurance Association Gard
- Lawyer - Wikborg & Rein 1972-1979
- Magistrate 1971-1972
- Master of Laws - University of Oslo 1971