Morten Garman has extensive experience as a consultant in most business law areas, including extensive assistance in financing activities, both in connection with the preparation of loan documentation and organizational issues.
He works with stock exchange and securities law, company law, international law, consultancy in connection with contracts, transport law, process assignments in construction and offshore contracts, and he has also been used as an arbitrator in disputes within these jurisdictions.
Morten Garman has extensive board experience and holds heavy board positions in major Norwegian groups and in foreign companies with international operations.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Norway
- Established Gram, Hambro & Garman 1977
- Lawyer - Wikborg, Rein & Co. 1973-1977
- Lawyer - The shipping company Halfdan Ditlef-Simonsen 1972-1973
- Judge - 1971-1972
- Master of Laws - University of Oslo 1971